Monday, December 5, 2011

Winner Day!

We're just a few hours away from the first challenge going live! First, I'm here to announce some winners:

Our randomly selected follower who commented on this post (and will receive the "Many Thanks" set from My Thoughts Exactly) is Trinh! She said:

I'm a follower! Can't wait to check out the first challenge!

And the winner of the fashion-inspired prize package from Jay Gee's Nook for getting the most DT members correct first is Gayatri! She said:

Beautiful peeks, Jennifer! I have seen all of them but I could only get three out of five

1. ????
2. Laura Bessan
3. Cristina Kowalczyk
4. Agnieszka
5. ?????
I have seen both the first and the fifth peek's projects but just don't remember now! Oh well!

Congrats on getting 3 correct! (and she was also the very first person to comment with her guesses!) Trinh and Gayatri- please send me an email with your mailing address to ourchangeofart@gmail.com. Thanks!

1 comment:

Gayatri said...

Wow! you made my day, Jen! Thanks so much :)