Friday, December 2, 2011

Meet Sarah!

The last crafty gal on our Runway is Sarah Jay!

Sarah's blog is Criminal Grace

And here's a bit about her, in her own words:

  • I'm Sarah Jay: web developer, mother, and wife by day, paper crafter by night. I live in Southern New Hampshire with my husband and an insanely active toddler. I work full time maintaining web sites for an IT solutions provider, so late night crafting sessions are the way I unwind and let out some of my creative energy. I've been paper crafting and stamping since the turn of the century, and have recently had the thrill of seeing my work published.

I'd love for you to welcome Sarah by leaving her a comment here and on her blog!

------------------------------------------------------

So...how did you do? Did you guess the DT correctly? Here's a recap of the official line-up:


I told you it was going to be the best team around! The winner of our game will be announced on Monday, along with the random commenter/follower winner from this post (you still have until Sunday to comment!)

I'm so excited for our premier challenge on Tuesday, December 6th! We'll see you there!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Congrats! Sarah on making the team, you were the the only designer who's work I did not recognize that was seriously bothering me. Rerally loved those cards that you made for the guess who game. Congrats to you and the rest of the team.

Michellem said...

WHOO HOO - Sarah is a fabulous stamper!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Yay for Sarah!!! Can't wait to play this week!!!